You will take the lead in enhancing our agent sales process and in extending our institutional business relationship across the region. Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with our Regional Partnership Head and local market MDs.
Founded in 2016, we are a fast-growing team focused on bringing technology and innovation to the online property space in South East Asia. Our in-depth knowledge of the property space as well as core focus on building industry leading products has allowed us to be one of the fastest growing PropTech company in terms of revenue and user base. DREA heavily leverages technology to address two segments:
Consumers – DREA offers instant location based insights and analytics built on Web 3.0 principles. This allows every buyer, seller, tenant and landlord to make informed decisions by focusing on asking the right questions anytime, anywhere.
Agency and Enterprise – For property agents and developers, DREA offers a suite of proprietary technology platforms to help companies and individuals succeed in the digital world. PushAds, our flagship algorithmic digital advertising platform developed with Facebook and Google, combines cutting edge digital marketing with end-to-end automation and has delivered 9x cost efficiency for our institutional customers.
To support our regional growth, we are looking for a high-calibre Head of Sales and Business Development who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Have 4-5 years of working experience, including experience leading and building a team
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Have prior experience in Google and Facebook advertising
- Proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- Independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment
- You will be in charge of managing our agent sales team and institutional business development team
- You will take the lead in enhancing our agent sales process and in extending our institutional business relationship across the region
- Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with our Regional Partnership Head and local market leads
Interested in being part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture? Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing. We are looking for the right individual with right organization fit. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.