As our Head of Regional Partnerships, you will work independently to ideate, initiate and secure partnerships across South East Asia for both our consumer and enterprise businesses.
Founded in 2016, we are a fast-growing team focused on bringing technology and innovation to the online property space in South East Asia. Our in-depth knowledge of the property space as well as core focus on building industry leading products has allowed us to be one of the fastest growing PropTech company in terms of revenue and user base. DREA heavily leverages technology to address two segments:
Consumers – DREA offers instant location based insights and analytics built on Web 3.0 principles. This allows every buyer, seller, tenant and landlord to make informed decisions by focusing on asking the right questions anytime, anywhere.
Agency and Enterprise – For property agents and developers, DREA offers a suite of proprietary technology platforms to help companies and individuals succeed in the digital world. PushAds, our flagship algorithmic digital advertising platform developed with Facebook and Google, combines cutting edge digital marketing with end-to-end automation and has delivered 9x cost efficiency for our institutional customers.
To support our regional growth, we are looking for a high-calibre individual who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. As our Head of Regional Partnerships, you will work independently to ideate, initiate and secure partnerships across South East Asia for both our consumer and enterprise businesses.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Have 4-5 years of working experience
- Have working experience in an investment bank, strategy consulting firm, business development role in a stat-board or advisory role within a Big-4 accounting firm
- Proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- Independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram etc as well as other digital content distribution channels
- You will be incharge of ideating, initiating and forging partnerships in the region
- Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with our market heads, product and sales teams to jointly execute on regional go-to-market
- Occasional travel within the region will be expected
Interested in being part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture? Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing. We are looking for the right individual with right organization fit. If this sounds like a role that will excite you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.