DREA Asia is the world’s first fully integrated mobile ad-tech and marketing automation platform. Thousands of small business owners use DREA’s PushAds platform to design, create and optimize digital ads and campaigns each day. We empower our small businesses with a powerful and easy to use platform that allows them to easily fire effective digital marketing campaigns in just 4 Steps and 60 Seconds.
Our vision is to be ‘Every Small Business Owner’s Marketer’ and we believe in doing all the legwork, so our Small Business Owners get results.To find out more: http://www.drea.com.sg/about-us/
To support our growth, we are looking to hire 1 WordPress Custom Developer (Intern or Contract) for our growth team. The role will be a period of 1 month with the possibility to extend the duration based on performance and business needs.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands-on, passionate and results-oriented developer with a focus in WordPress Development. Someone who is highly familiar with wordpress plug-ins and able to work around or work with them. This ideal candidate is responsible for working with the Development team on hot fixes, potential improvements and for building and delivering new features that are configurable and scalable.
What you will be doing?
- Creating Corporate / eCommerce websites from scratch of Landing Pages or with WordPress Templates
- Work with Design/UI & UX Team to work on optimization of content layout and functions
- Day to day building and maintaining of web pages and mobile app
- Identification and troubleshooting of bugs that are found within website
- Working hand in hand with team to create web-related and mobile-related features for DREA related products and pages
What we need you to have:
- 0-3 years of experience in web and mobile app development,
- Must: Experienced in WordPress CMS and other relevant CMS platforms, integration of various plug-ins
- Good understanding of PHP, my SQL
- Good Knowledge of web application and mobile app development
- Experienced with Page Builders and Major WordPress Plugins
- Experienced with WordPress Templates Hierarchy
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a close team environment ,takes initiative and is a self-starter
If This Sounds Like You:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing.