DREA is looking for a full-time design intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. As our Graphic and Brand Designer, you will ideate, conceptualize and produce compelling branded design for a full range of marketing communication platforms including email, infographics, social media and web with the objective of increasing our social media engagement and presence.
- Be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner
- Be independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment
- Be an expert with design tools and software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram etc as well as other digital content distribution channels
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designing content for our Facebook, Instagram and DREA blog
- Creating branded templates and infographics for our research team
- Creating visual design that addresses business, brand, market and user requirements
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in digital marketing or previous working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads, Facebook Ad campaigns
- Experience in tracking and monitoring performance of ad campaigns via Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
Come be a part of an open, collaborative and innovative culture. Our people are always working together to build the next big thing and to achieve impossible feats – which also keeps the place buzzing. We love a good design debate as much as a hilarious meme or gif, and we solve important problems as a forward thinking design organization. Data analytics, collaboration, design and research are at the core of everything we do as we strive to make DREA the go-to platform for every buyer and tenant.
Interested? Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org