You’re the type of person who has a passion for taking raw numbers and turning them into actionable insights for the world’s first and only Web 3.0 Digital Real Estate Assistant. Your friends all know you as the one who has a true interest in technology, and who likes nothing more than spotting new ways to cut data or find new lenses for fresh analysis to unlock insights. You have a natural eye for detail, an interest in real estate and you thrive in a team environment. More so, should you enjoy technology and are keen to get your hands dirty with data analytics, we would love to have that initial conversation with you.
Our Real Estate Data Analysts collect, analyze, process and publish data which is the backbone of DREA’s location-based, personalized real estate capabilities. They apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative new analysis, and they implement technology solutions to enhance our systems and capabilities. As a Real Estate Analyst within the DREA team, your main responsibilities will be to extract, analyze and process data for the SEA market to arrive at actionable insights and to leverage it to support DREA’s digital marketing execution.
We’ll Count on You For
• Being a content owner to deliver user insights
• Proactively design new analysis and deliver information and insights on market activity, conditions, trends by leveraging on detailed knowledge of the local economy and real estate market
• Establish and maintain proprietary database of information including verifying data accuracy, correcting and investigating inaccurate data and explaining methodologies used in producing data shown on DREA’s web, mobile and excel platforms
• Daily communication with sales, digital marketing and software development teams. Coordinating between various functions to resolve time sensitive issues.
• Making enhancements to current workflows and analytics capabilities
• The ability to gather and track critical data points for research and analysis purposes
We’ll Need You To Have
• A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a finance / accounting related field
• Strong interest in the digital space and in data analytics
• Close attention to detail and strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task to meet business demands
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with internal parties
• Ability to work independently and collaborate well with a team to create and deliver new insights and content
• Ability to think creatively to resolve problems
• Some proficiency in MS Excel
We’ll Be Glad If You Have
• Prior work experience in handling data and analytic platforms
• Good understanding of databases
• Strong Excel skills will be beneficial
• Strong analytical skills and a keen sense of numbers
If This Sounds Like You
Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
You can send your CV / Cover letter to email@example.com