1. Acceptance of Terms
1.1 By using and accessing www.drea.sg (the "Website"), you conclude a legally binding agreement with us, DREA, the owner and administrator of the Website.
2. Use of the Website2.1 In carrying out any transactions with us on or in relation to the Website or registering an account with us on the Website, you warrant that:
2.1.2 You are using your actual identity;
2.1.3 The personal data that you have provided to us are true, accurate, complete and current; and
2.1.4 You will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete and current
2.3 In the event that we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and all activities occurring under your account.
2.4 You agree to notify us of any breach of security of your password.
2.5 We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Clause 2.
3. DREA's Information and Materials3.1 By using and accessing the Website, you will be exposed to information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials that we and/or other users of the Website upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website ("DREA Material") whether publicly or privately.
3.2 You understand that DREA Material may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
3.3 You understand that DREA Material may only be used for the your own and non-commercial use, and not for publication, distribution, transmission, retransmission, redistribution, broadcast, reproduction or circulation to someone else in the same company or organisation, and not for posting to other websites or forums, newsgroups, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or Internet Relay Chats operated by other websites
3.4 You agree not to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Website or DREA Material on another website or server.
3.5 We are, under no circumstances, liable for any DREA Material, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any DREA Material, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any DREA Material posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Website.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties4.1 Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
4.2 We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services of the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
4.3 We make no warranty that:
4.3.2 The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free
4.3.3 Any results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable; and
4.3.4 The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet your expectations
4.5 We do not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of users, even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the users using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customised for any specific person or class of persons. Therefore, please use the Website at your own risk.
4.6 By making available information and data on the Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, we and our content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
4.7 We may monitor or review any areas on the Website where you transmit or post communications for the purpose of promoting its efficiency, usefulness and appropriateness of use. However, we do not undertake to monitor or review every posting or communication, and we disclaim any and all liability relating to all DREA Material, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, trademarks, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
6. Limitation of Liability6.1 We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequences or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
6.1.2 the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website;
6.1.3 unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
6.1.4 statements or conduct of any third party on the Website; and
6.1.5 any other matter relating to the Website.
7. Termination7.1 We may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, at our sole discretion immediately terminate your account (if any). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
7.1.2 request by law enforcement or other government agencies;
7.1.3 self-initiated account deletions;
7.1.4 infringement of intellectual property rights of others;
7.1.5 discontinuance or material modification to the services on the Website, or part thereof;
7.1.6 unexpected technical or security issues or problems; or
7.1.7 extended periods of inactivity.
7.2.2 deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof)
8. Intellectual Property Rights8.1 We reserve all intellectual property rights to the Website and DREA Material, including international copyright and trade mark rights. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of their respective owners. No materials provided through the Website, including text, graphics, code, ratings, rankings, databases, aggregated information, DREA Material and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without our express, prior written approval, and the approval of the respective copyright and trade mark holders. The Website and DREA Material are for your personal use only, and you may not engage in any dealings with other parties regarding such services and contents. Such dealings include commercial dealings and dealings which will adversely affect the commercial value of the Website and DREA Material.
8.2 Where express consent has been provided to DREA to provide you property listing services, you will hereby grant DREA, a perpetual, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to on any information or listings or material provided by you directly or via third party websites to DREA for the purpose of providing services to you.
8.3 You hereby indemnify DREA against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) arising from or incurred by reason of any infringement of any intellectual property right by the use or possession of the information or listings or material provided directly by you or third party websites for the purpose of providing services to you.
9.3 Any account that you may have with us is not transferrable and any rights to such account will terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of your death certificate, your account will be terminated and all content that you have generated in your account will be permanently deleted.